AU750, also known as, refers to 18K gold, which is an alloy of gold containing not less than 75% gold.18k gold is an alloy that contains at least 75% gold, with the remaining 25% being other precious metals such as platinum, nickel, silver, palladium, etc. 18k gold is a relatively inexpensive and comfortable to wear.
18K gold jewelry not only has the precious value of gold, but it also has the advantage of being malleable, hard and colorful. Using it in the design of jewelry, it is less likely to break even when made into a necklace due to its inherent hardness and malleability. And 18k gold jewelry is not easy to wear and tear, and its luster can be maintained for a long time.18k gold has some of the value of gold compared to regular gold, but it costs less, so most people can buy it.
Warm reminder: The latest market news is always available, please follow LuFuture.com app.Gold,